Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thing 22

I think website like Livebinder are great! While I did not understand what it exactly was after reading the blog, I realized what it was. Like I said in Thing 13, a secure place to store information is great. I personally prefer The Skydrive because you can download that unto the desktop but Livebinder is okay as well. I like its tab function that lets you excess it anytime if it is installed. I also like that you can keep it organized by tagging words to it. The creating of the benders was both easy and fun. I just took a few websites from documents from my Skydrive and uploaded them onto Livebinder. The websites are site with art website games based on artists. Livebinder can be use be used in a class from like a studied guide, a image guide, Powerpoint, and note. I definitely think it could be an awesome template for writing a journal.


Link here

No comments:

Post a Comment