Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thing 16

So many application so little time; man, I wish I had not procrastinated on some of these 23 things. They could of came in handy for me this semester. I am a naturally unorganized person; I do not know how I even keep track of my own art supplies. I love the online calendar such as Backpack  that comes with to do lists. I wish I had discovered it sooner. I often keep track of things I have to do with a program called sticky note, which is essentially a sticky note you can put on your computer screen. They are effective, but they are also annoying to look at, so I often delete when I see them. Did like MyStickies from the Top Ten Productivity Web Sites list. It is similar to the Application I downloaded; I just wish the sticky notes were smaller.

For My start up page, I choose to use 30boxes because I have been using many of the Google applications enough already and I want to look at a new website. As soon as I signed in, I was impressed with the site. It allows users to connect  to their blogs, Facebook, weather feeds, Flickr account, and their myspace. I ended up enjoy using it because it was easy to use.  I filled up my calendar for the remain Nomeveber month, and I will continue to use this application. I will also to continue to use this sites at my homepage.



No comments:

Post a Comment