Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thing 14

I enjoy using the Bubbl.us mind map. It was difficult to understand at first, but once I start reading what key it told me to push it became extremely easy, and fun to use. I think this tool would be perfect for time line projects. I had a timeline project recently in my art history class, and I  wish I knew about this tool before id did on posterboard. Students will find this easy to use because the mind trap talks you through the process and all the edit button like undo and print are all in a row.  I particularly favored the flowchart at gliffy.com. It has more option then the others tools. It allows users to make not only flow charts but also floorplans, diagrams, and charts. However, I did have trouble and avoided all the technical lingo on the site. Perhaps this website would be more age appropriate for high school and college students and the Bubbl.us would be better for middle schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment