Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thing 19

Like I said in Thing 18, social networking is very important for teachers. I do have a Facebook account, Twitter, MySpace, Deviantart account, upload pictures to two wikias, and Now I am apart of TeacherPop. With websites like TeacherPop member ship is exclusive because there is a common interest. I know it is important for teacher to network with their colleagues because they are like minded individuals.  I choose to join teacher pop because of its name. I thought that the teacher candidates her could catch my attention like the title did. I was not surprise to find other teacher candidates from my Instruction to Technologies class. It looks like they have all settle in and now I am ready to do the same. I cannot wait to start interacting with the other teacher candidates. I have all ready posted a reply to Jeremy, who had the same professor I currently have, and have read posts from my fellow classmates Alexis and Jordan. I suspect that this website is similar to Facebook and MySpace but I will have to explore it thoroughly to decided what I dislike about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment