Saturday, November 17, 2012

Is It the End or Only the Beginning?


I cannot wait to get to know all the site and application better. My favorite discover of the 23 things was probably Skydrive because of its online storage capabilities. I think that the program has changed my life very much. Now, I am more organized thing to my new home page 30box. I will definitely keep using most of the applications I discovered in the earlier post because they are great resources for teacher candidates. If I could of change anything about the 23 things, I would change the order they come it, I think that the mind map and the organization application and site could of be helpful for teacher candidates. I wish I had known about my 30box before starting the 23 things then I could have planned out my work schedule and have access to it every time I open my browsers. The things I post and learned about are always going to be and the back of my had and I will definitely use them when I teach when the time is fit. I think getting to know the websites and continuing on exploring them individual will help my development in web 2.0. Continuing on staying connected with social networks like Facebook and TeacherPop will keep me in the loop in web 2.0. also by doing this I will be reinforced with hopefully more applications and sites that will further develop my web 2.0. knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment