Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thing 18

Link to my Facebook here

I have this thing in the bag. I have a twitter, a facebook, and myspace page. While do not visit them as much as others do, they are used for communication with the clubs I belong to on campus such as The Student Art League (formerly), the NAEA and now I can keep of with APSU College of Education's Facebook page. It is essential that educators know how social networking work because it is a way of communicating that is revolutionary to the new generation. Furthermore, it is a way for teachers to understand what I happening around them. Everything such as politics and discoveries is talked about on social networks. Teachers are  to be an example and should know what is happening around them. I do not dislike anything about either facebook or twitter. I enjoy both I like twitter more because everyone uses it and it has the most useful features. I can certainly see twitter in the classroom. In fact, one of my first assignment in my Communications class was to create a twitter account and respond to contemporary issues facing the world. I also think when teacher do introduce these social networks into their class room they should monitor student to make sure they are  for only education purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment