Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thing 5

The articles were very informative for me because I was not aware of web 2.0 or School 2.0. Even so, now I know a bit more about School 2.0. I am all for it. Let's face it; technology has become so dominate in our lives that in some case, we rely on it too much. However, with the movement of School 2.0 we can turn this reliability into a tool educators can utilize. By doing this I believe learning and teach can soar to great heights. We will be able to do so much more outside of class to impact the community even more so than before. School 2.0 means to me a new step for completing learning with a generation of learners who utilizes technologies in everyday life. I see nothing wrong with utilizing technologies in the classroom because I know students enjoy and so do I. As I can imagine if School 2.0 becomes a success our future will be brighter. So let us embrace the future of our schools with School 2.0. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment