Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing 2

When creating this blog there was not many difficult challenges for me. In high school our stem academy club create many blogs to keep the students and faculty updated on the clubs' activities. Though even then, we did not do manage the blog by ourselves because we had each other. However, the tools here on Blogger such as the gadgets are far more advanced than the ones I have ever used. The tools along with the step-by-step guide were very helpful for me. By the way I was not familiar with any of the terms like HTML code and URLs so, it did take me some time creating my avatar and posting it in the Gadget section. Being an Art Ed major, I will not make many blogs, but I do enjoy reading and creating them. Even if my profession does not require it, I am sure this will not be the last blog I will create in my life! Unlike the one I did in High School, this blog has to be professional or at least legit. I want it to have a lot of information to help me in the long run. I also want this blog to reflect myself that is why I tried my best to have the avatar resemble me and included addition information about myself along the side.

1 comment:

  1. Desmond, I wanted my blog to reflect me as much as possible so I designed my blog to do just that! My avatar was designed to resemble me because I wanted others to have an idea of who I am without actually meeting me. I really enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete