Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing 1

The life-long learning habits were informative, because I never thought of any of the thing as habit but thing great learner and teachers do. I would say the habits that the easiest and hardest for me it are having confidence in myself and making a problem a challenge. When face with fears, anxieties, and hiccups in life I always have faith in me. Believing in once self is can set up learner to accomplished many things, so it is imperative for success. I believe and have confidence that one day I will be a wonderful art teacher! Although, the habit of viewing a problem as a challenge is something that just is not relatable for me. When I think of a challenge I associate that with competition or test you prepare for never a problem. I always viewed problem as being nuisances which hinder one inexpertly. Even so, when faced with a problem I will always have that habit of having confidence.
When setting up my blog I learned a lot of three things. The first thing I learned was how to create a blog by myself. Although I had create blogs in high school, I never had such input into the design and function of the blog in the extend I had when creating this blog. Second, I learned a little about the gadgets and terminologies used that will definitely benefit me in the future with adding things to this blog. Lastly I learn how to operate my blog with creating new blogs and deleting them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment