Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thing #4

For your Thing #4 post:

Comment help create a sense of community by the use of giving feedback. Whether its negative of positive comment is a way for people on message boards, blogs, and social networks to interact with one another. Rowes say 90% of people on social network are reading and observing while only 1% are actually contributing to posting and responding. He says interacting and response are ways to help generate comment to one's blog, message board, and or social networks. It says the actually encouraging comment will likely get you more interaction as well. This is true because on my DA art account whenever I write "please comment" I receive more comment than I usually receive. However I personally believe if your subject and content of you blog is interesting, current, which is to say update frequently it will generate comment and much attention from users. 

The seven blogs I visits

Alexis
I choose Alexis because she sits beside me and she often seems on top of things. She had progress through the 23 thing very fast she is already on thing #15. I told her I did some of the same things when creating my blog. Her blog name was clever I thought and I left her a comment about it.

Wendy
I selected Wendy because at the time we were both on the same thing. I thought i would be beneficial to read her post since she was on my level. I comment on her 2 thing. She had a hard time setting up her avatar just like me.  I told her that I have a hard time using the Mac computers in general but I believe we will all learn how to manage and navigate through blog and the technologies we need to to pass the course and be successes.

Danielle
I selected Danielle, because I sit next beside her in class and she is always helping me out. I was interesting to see her progress in her 23 things. We had the same ideas for  making a calender for Thing #3. However she said that her blog would also be used a template for discussion questions for the student. I told her that was a great idea.

Jordan
 I choose Jordan because she was far along then most of our group at the time. I thought I read up on some of her post to see what lied ahead of me. I agreed that her calendar idea was like mines and that I thought her ideas to make a photo calender was a nice suggestion to go along with calender to let other see what is taking place on the calendar dates.

Marianne
I selected Jordan because when i was browsing through or class's group i notice her had a lot of picture of her family. These picture seemed intimate and i want to know more the people in the pictures. On Marianne's Blog Commented on the story she shared about her daughter Zoey. I told I was glade she shared such a personal story with me. It was a truly moving story and sounded a great testimony of a believer. She and her family are so strong to go through that.

Emily
I selected her because she was in the first group and it was out of random. However she had a great idea in her Thing # 8 post which I agreed was a great idea to bring creativity into a classroom.

Blair
I selected her because she was in the first group and it was out of random. Although, she had interesting ideas to use YouTube in the classroom. I agreed with her and said YouTube is used so much in instruction today. the are millions of videos and a lot of them are documentaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment