Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing 10

  RSS seems pretty new to me still. I have an idea about how it works now, but I still prefer using the bookmark on my computer tab or better yet diigo. Yes, even though it takes long, and sometimes I may waste time by doing it this way, it's just the way I am most comfortable. Besides, the RSS feed way would be too much for me to handle, because I follow many blogs, news sites, and other miscellaneous sites, which get updated frequently. Even so, for this post there was something that sparked my interest. I listed the links (a link in each letter) from the instruction to have as a jumping-off point. The pages that I chose to put into my RSS are Art lessons for kids, Best Children's Games Blog, Mrs. Picasso’s Art Room, The Art Teacher’s Guide to the Internet, and Art Biz Blog. Again, I do not like that RSS, and newsreaders is all in one place. Sometime I enjoy going to the website, so I can see the actually design or changes on the page. Then again, since I have created this account I will try to remember to use it rather than use the long difficult way I have been using. It is a easy website to use. Like many of the Learn 2.0 sites, RSS will be a good tool for students. It might want have much use in Specials like Music and Art but in the main subjects like Science, History, and Reading it would have potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment